Free Access to the Science of ECD Now Available in BC
The BC government has invested in a provincial access license to the Science of Early Childhood Development (SECD) multi-media resource. This means professionals, parents, post-secondary students, and anyone within the province will have free access to evidence-based resources that can help them understand child development and opportunities to support children to grow and thrive. These resources can be used:
- For your own professional development, by delving into a variety of early years topics
- For staff training, by selecting topics for staff meetings to encourage critical thinking and discussion
- For parent education, by showing the video examples to parents/clients
- For classes and workshops, by projecting and discussing the information in face-to-face sessions
- For online teaching, by having students access the resources as their “textbook”
Access the Science of ECD here.